Program ManagerWe Want to Hear from You
- Washington, DC Area
Position Contingent on Contract Award
The Program Manager (PM), must be experienced in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) development and operations, supports our clients developmental process for drone research, design, and prototype development. The position requires experience in government contracting, program management, product development, and operational employment.
The Program Manager will be required to lead a team of government contractors, aerospace engineers, and academia in a four-year R&D program to develop an advanced UAV prototype to government specifications. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Candidates should have extensive experience in the areas of UAV development and operations. The successful Program Manager will organize and coordinate programs; provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote Century 22 Solutions’ (C22) culture; and will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to C22 and its clients.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Education Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS Clearance. Preferred: Active Secret or TS Clearance
- Prior Program Manager experience
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Willingness and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Organized and autonomous; Capability to learn fast; Team player and cooperative
- Demonstrate good judgment, innovation mind set and good initiative skills
- Prototype development
- Experienced and licensed FAA-Certified Remote Operator
Century 22 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Location Virtual - Eastern U.S. JOB DESCRIPTION Position Contingent on Contract Award C22 is seeking a project controller to monitor, coordinate, and control projects from start to finish. The project controller will work closely with financial budgeting, limitation,...
Location Gainesville, FL JOB DESCRIPTION Part Time Position - minimum of 10 hours a week C22 is seeking a part time research associate. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about online research and will establish themselves as a key contributor in a...