Research AssociateWe Want to Hear from You
- Gainesville, FL
Part Time Position – minimum of 10 hours a week
C22 is seeking a part time research associate. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about online research and will establish themselves as a key contributor in a small, fast-paced environment. The research associate must like to read, is a strong writer, and use judgement to refine and analyze search strategies.
This position has extremely flexible hours, but requires consistent progress each week. The research associate will set their own work hours for completing work assignments, except for occasional scheduled meetings. Meeting times will accomodate the research associate’s availability.
- Work with minimal supervision to complete online research assignments involving various databases and online sources
- Support a variety of research projects for multiple clients in the areas of business development, current states of technical advances, competitor analysis, and similar topics
- Perform literature reviews and draft reports
- Collect and analyze data
- Assist with the production of project deliverables
- Develop proposal materials and programs
- Assist in writing for publication and the regulatory review process
- Support competitive proposal development activities
Education Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma
- Current college students preferred
- Familiarity with research processes and standards for identifying qualified online sources
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Reliable for completing assignments on time
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must provide your own laptop with Microsoft Office programs
- Must reside in a Small Business Administration Qualified HUBZone (click to determine if your address qualifies as being in a HUBZone)
- Familiarity with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
Century 22 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Location Virtual - Eastern U.S. JOB DESCRIPTION Position Contingent on Contract Award C22 is seeking a project controller to monitor, coordinate, and control projects from start to finish. The project controller will work closely with financial budgeting, limitation,...
Location Washington, DC Area JOB DESCRIPTION Position Contingent on Contract Award The Program Manager (PM), must be experienced in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) development and operations, supports our clients developmental process for drone research, design, and...