OASIS ContractHow to do Business with C22 via OASIS
Creek Technologies Company’s OASIS Small Business Pool 1 Team
C22 is a subcontractor to Creek Technologies Company’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) Pool 1 team.
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are a family of 7 separate Governmentwide multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
- OASIS Unrestricted is a Full and Open contract
- OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level
- OASIS 8(a) SubPools were developed to provide the 8(a) community expanded access to the OASIS Best-in-Class contract program while creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.
The OASIS contracts:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements
The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include:
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
Additional Contract Features
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services; and
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution, such as:
- ODCs; or
- Hybrid of any of the above;
- Designated Best-in-Class (BIC) solution helping agencies meet their spend under management goals; and
- Download this OASIS BIC profile [PDF – 196 KB].
- Span 28 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions under the economic subsector 541
- Small Business Pool 1 NAICS codes [PDF – 195 KB] include: 541330, 541360, 541370, 541380, 541611, 541612, 541613, 541614, 541618, 541620, 541690, 541810, 541820, 541830, 541840, 541850, 541860, 541870, 541890, 541910, 541990
Review the OASIS and OASIS SB Master Contracts.
C22 Contact Information
For further information please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Century 22 Solutions
747 SW 2nd Ave, #322
Gainesville, FL 32601-6279
Phone: (904) 250-0880
Fax: (904) 467-9033
Creek Technologies Company OASIS SB Pool 1
Subcontract Number: CTSUBK-47QRAD20D1178-061-C22
Subcontract Start Date: 11/12/2020
Subcontract End Date: 12/19/2021