Project ControllerWe Want to Hear from You
- Virtual – Eastern U.S.
Position Contingent on Contract Award
C22 is seeking a project controller to monitor, coordinate, and control projects from start to finish. The project controller will work closely with financial budgeting, limitation, and scheduling to ensure all processes run smoothly during a project. The Project Controller will be responsible for corporate financials including invoicing, account receivables and payable, for all contracted activities. You will be responsible for time card management, receipt, payment, and billing. The project controller must prepare all financials for internal review and external audit and present performance results as required.
A successful project controllers document and report a project’s timeline, and further recommend necessary actions to improve overall project progress. The project controller has personnel and management responsibility, for which they are required to prepare and coordinate the project plan, defines rules and systems that ensure progress, and ultimately are responsible for monitoring and documentation. These responsibilities can be subdivided into various categories, such as schedules, financing roadmaps, and group membership, which can vary over the course of the project.
The project controller reports to a program manager, project manager, operations managers, and/or other upper-management personnel involved in particular projects. The project controllers must use effective communication to ensure continuous progress and high-quality output from projects.
- Preparation and coordination of the project plan
- Definition of rules and systems
- Documentation and monitoring of progress
- Controlling change and recommending preventative action
- Monitoring adherence of project timeline with the decided schedule plan
Education Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS Clearance. Preferred: Active Secret or TS Clearance
- Prior Project Controller experience with federal government contracts
- Business and financial knowledge is essential
- Familiar with project management systems
- Willingness and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Organized and autonomous
- Capability to learn fast
- Team player and cooperative
- Demonstrate good judgment, innovation mind set and good initiative skills
- Programming languages and project management systems
- Application methods for project management
- High sense of responsibility
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness for further training
- Leadership skills
- Financial Jargon and Know-how
- Familiarity with UAV operations
- Familiarity with product development and manufacturing
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Resides in a Small Business Administration HUBZone strongly preferred
Century 22 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Location Washington, DC Area JOB DESCRIPTION Position Contingent on Contract Award The Program Manager (PM), must be experienced in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) development and operations, supports our clients developmental process for drone research, design, and...
Location Gainesville, FL JOB DESCRIPTION Part Time Position - minimum of 10 hours a week C22 is seeking a part time research associate. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about online research and will establish themselves as a key contributor in a...